These terms are effective as of May 20, 2016.
Please note that the guidelines, policies and other terms and conditions of service and use of other Web sites affiliated with DashShopping may vary from these Terms.
The DashShopping Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using the DashShopping Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use, register, or purchase merchandise on the DashShopping Site. In the event we become aware you are under 18, we will terminate your registration. Some merchandise offered for sale on the DashShopping Site may be restricted for sale to persons of a certain age (depending on their state or jurisdiction of residence) and will require you to submit or provide valid proof of your age before purchasing or receiving such age-restricted merchandise.
Changes to the DashShopping Site
You agree and understand that the DashShopping Site, including any and all features available via the DashShopping Site and any User Content (as defined below), may be modified by us, in our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to the DashShopping Site implemented after your initial access to the DashShopping Site shall be subject to these Terms. We do not actively monitor, and undertake no obligation to monitor or modify, any reviews, information, content, data, text, links to third party websites, User profile information, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials uploaded or made available via the DashShopping Site by any User or on behalf of any User (all such items are collectively referred to as “User Content”). Nonetheless, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including legal action, in our sole discretion, against anyone who violates these Terms, including without limitation, by removing any User Content posted in violation of these Terms, terminating the registration of such violators or blocking such violators use of the DashShopping Site.
In order to access some features of the DashShopping Site, you may be required to register and submit an email address and select a password (“User ID”). If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. For example, you may not: (i) controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization. By registering, you will also be enrolled as a member in the Shop Your Way Program, the terms and conditions of which are available here. Failure to comply with the terms of this paragraph shall constitute a material breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User ID in our discretion.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. Any User ID and password for your access to the DashShopping Site shall be for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password of which you become aware, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Secure Password Guidelines
As an additive security measure, DashShopping recommends the following guidelines when establishing your online profile password:
Password should contain:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase letter (A-Z)
- At least 1 lowercase letter (a-z)
- At least 1 numeric value (0-9)
It is also a sound practice to differentiate passwords across multiple online accounts. Using the same credentials for multiple online accounts creates the potential for security breaches.
Use of the Site/License/Services
DashShopping grants you a limited license to make personal use of the DashShopping Site. This license grant does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the DashShopping Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of the DashShopping Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the DashShopping Site. Except as noted above, Users of the DashShopping Site are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of DashShopping or any third party.
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any DashShopping trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without DashShopping' express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing a DashShopping name, trademark, or product name without DashShopping' express written consent.
Any unauthorized use of the DashShopping Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
You acknowledge and agree that we do not control the User Content posted to the DashShopping Site, or any links to other websites, including the content of any messages, and that we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. You further understand and agree that we do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements or other User Content posted on or otherwise displayed on or transmitted via the DashShopping Site. All User Content, including advice and opinions posted by Users, comprises the views and responsibility of those who post such User Content, and does not necessarily represent the our views. You understand that, by using the DashShopping Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
The DashShopping Site does not provide medical advice. The content on the DashShopping Site is for informational purposes only and not a substitute for medical advice. Consult your physician or other health provider for advice or questions about your medical condition. If you need immediate medical attention, contact your physician or local emergency medical professionals without delay. If you would like to speak with a pharmacist for non-medically urgent matters, please contact your local DashShopping pharmacist. For the pharmacy location nearest you, call 1-800-822-8345.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity to):
- download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of the DashShopping Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the DashShopping Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the DashShopping Site;
- collect any information about other Users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and/or share reviews with other Users;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the DashShopping Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other Users’ enjoyment of the DashShopping Site;
- submit to the DashShopping Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to the DashShopping Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the DashShopping Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the DashShopping Site by any User;
- use the DashShopping Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the DashShopping Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the DashShopping Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on the DashShopping Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the DashShopping Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the DashShopping Site available;
- use the DashShopping Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph
- if you are employed by DashShopping or if you have or will receive any compensation or consideration from DashShopping, including but not limited to product samples and Shop Your Way Points, directly or indirectly in exchange for any opinion, endorsement, review or critique that you post, upload or transmit to the DashShopping Site, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose the nature of your connection to DashShopping.
User Content Posted By You on the DashShopping Site
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree:
- You may not post, upload or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or (ii) is proprietary to a third party, without such third party prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that we do not monitor but reserve the right to review and delete any User Content for any or no reason, including User Content that, in our sole discretion, (i) violates these Terms, (ii) is offensive or illegal, or (iii) may harm, violate the rights of or threaten the safety of any User and/or any other individual or entity.
- You are solely responsible for any User Content you post, publish or display on the DashShopping Site or transmit to Users. We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other User, or any other entity or individual, in connection with the DashShopping Site. You are solely responsible for the resolution of any disputes that arise between you and any other User or any other entity or individual.
- You will post only User Content you believe in good faith to be true and accurate, and you will not post to the DashShopping Site any User Content that is false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- By uploading User Content to the DashShopping Site, you hereby grant, and represent and warrant that you have all rights and authority necessary to grant, (i) DashShopping, and our respective contractors and business partners, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license and right to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, with or without attribution; and (ii) subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms, all Users an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to use such User Content for each such User personal, non-commercial use. You hereby irrevocably waive and assign to us any and all so-called moral rights or “droit moral” you may have in or with respect to any User Content you post to the DashShopping Site. You understand that DashShopping may be working on the same or a similar idea to any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit within your User Content (“Idea”), that it may already know of such Idea from other sources, that it may simply wish to develop this (or a similar Idea) on its own or it may have taken/will take some other action. In return for your access to and use of the DashShopping Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms enumerated below with respect to any Ideas you submit on the DashShopping Site. To the best of your knowledge, the Idea represents your own original work, you have all necessary rights to disclose the Idea to DashShopping and in doing so and DashShopping’s use of the Idea will not infringe upon any other individual's or entity's rights.
- You understand that disclosure of your Idea to DashShopping does not establish a confidential relationship or obligate DashShopping to treat the Idea (or any related materials) as secret or confidential.
- You understand that DashShopping has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your Idea and that no compensation is due to you or anyone else for any inadvertent or intentional use of that Idea, related Ideas or Ideas derived from your Idea. You understand that DashShopping assumes no obligation with respect to any Idea.
- For your own protection, we assume that you will rely on whatever patent protection you may want to secure, or have already secured, in your idea. In the absence of a separate formal contact, your rights shall be limited to those existing under the patent laws of the United States.
- If your Idea is the subject of a pending or issued patent, you have disclosed or will disclose that fact to DashShopping.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal and/or is prohibited on or through the DashShopping Site. You may not post any content that:
- is patently offensive to users of the DashShopping Site, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; or seeks, or recommends providers of, material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the DashShopping Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. §512) by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the DashShopping Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the DashShopping Site may be reached at the following address:
Sears Holdings Management Corporation
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Or by email: email@example.com
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Chicago, IL, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, DashShopping may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at DashShopping's sole discretion.
As between you and us, the DashShopping Site, including all photographs, images, text, graphics, icons, audio clips, software and other aspects thereof (excluding User Content), all improvements or modifications thereof, all derivative works based thereon, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of the DashShopping Site, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the foregoing, are owned by us or our licensors. As between you and us, subject to any licenses and rights expressly granted herein, any User Content posted by you is owned by you. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any rights, title or interest in or to any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of ours or any of our licensors.
Any trademarks, service marks, and other marks and indicators of source or origin that are displayed on the DashShopping Site are the proprietary property of DashShopping or their respective owners, as applicable. None of such marks may be used in connection with any other product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or to disparage or discredit the owner of such mark or its affiliates. Any trademarks of third parties that appear on the DashShopping Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, names or logos appearing on the DashShopping Site without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any license or right in or to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of ours.
DashShopping reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services which the sale or use of such products and/or services in your State is restricted or prohibited. In the event of a pricing error on DashShopping.com, DashShopping reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such pricing errors.
To properly serve all customers, DashShopping reserves the right to limit quantities. In this case, only one (1) of this limited quantity item may be placed in your shopping cart. DashShopping further reserves the right to cancel multiple orders of the limited quantity item purchased by the same DashShopping.com User and/or shipped to the same delivery address.
DashShopping may display advertising prints for products sold through the DashShopping Site. DashShopping attempts to display the colors of the products shown on the DashShopping Site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display color depends, in part, upon the computer monitor used by you.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
WE MAY DISPLAY ON THE KMART SITE ADVERTISEMENTS FROM THIRD PARTIES, SUCH AS BANNER ADVERTISEMENTS AND POP-UP TEXTS, AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF SUCH ADVERTISEMENTS OR LINKS, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO SUCH ADVERTISEMENTS, ANY LINKED SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. THE DISPLAY OF ANY ADVERTISEMENT OR LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY US OF THE ADVERTISEMENT OR LINKED SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN.
Placing an Order
At this time, DashShopping ships merchandise only to locations within the 50 United States. DashShopping does not ship merchandise to Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands or any international locations.
DashShopping ships gift cards to locations within the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. To see DashShopping shipping and delivery policies in more detail, please see Shipping & Delivery. You may purchase merchandise from this Website by using any one of the payment options listed in See our Payment Methods. DashShopping reserves the right to change its payment options at any time without prior notice to you
DashShopping charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
Once your order is submitted to us, we cannot change or cancel an order until your merchandise is received by you. All returns of merchandise are subject to DashShopping return policy, available under Returns/Cancellations.
DashShopping reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services which the sale or use of such product and/or service in your state or jurisdiction is restricted or prohibited.
To properly serve all customers, DashShopping reserves the right to limit quantities of orders to only one (1) of any such item(s) purchased. DashShopping further reserves the right to cancel multiple orders of any limited quantity item purchased by the same User and/or shipped to the same delivery address. Commercial use of the DashShopping site is expressly prohibited. DashShopping reserves the right to cancel any orders that it determines in its sole discretion are made for commercial resale purposes.
DashShopping may display advertising prints for products sold through a DashShopping Site. DashShopping attempts to display the colors of the products shown on the DashShopping Site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display color depends, in part, upon the monitor used by you.
Pricing errors may occur on the DashShopping Site from time to time, on items sold by DashShopping, or items sold by third party sellers. DashShopping attempts to correct all pricing errors as soon as they are discovered, or as soon as DashShopping receives notice of an error. DashShopping reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from DashShopping. Any payments you make to DashShopping for orders that are cancelled due to pricing errors will be refunded.
You agree that by entering into these Terms, you and DashShopping are each waiving the right to go to court to assert or defend your rights under these Terms and the ability to participate in a class action.
ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND KMART RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE KMART SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM THE KMART SITE, KMART ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL AND MOBILE SMS (TEXT) MESSAGES KMART SENDS TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE KMART SITE), THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A USER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN THE FEDERAL JUDICIAL DISTRICT IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE, IN ANY WAY, VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE ANY COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.
Any User who intends to seek arbitration must first send to DashShopping, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice must be mailed to 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL, Attn: Arbitration Intake and copied to Sears Holdings Management Corporation, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179, Attn: General Counsel. The Notice shall describe the nature and basis of the claim or disputes and the specific relief sought. If we cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may commence arbitration.
All arbitrations required by these Terms will be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award is binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. No arbitration brought under, or with respect to, the DashShopping Site (including, without limitation, any DashShopping advertisement or disclosure, any email or mobile SMS (text) message that DashShopping sends to you, the collection or use of any information about you in connection with the DashShopping Site), these Terms, or your status as a User is to be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Unless DashShopping and you agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one User’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, private attorney general or class proceeding.
For arbitration claims you assert against DashShopping in accordance with this section (but not for any arbitration claim against you) DashShopping will pay all of your administrative, hearing, and arbitrator’s fees and costs for the arbitration (but not the fees, expenses, and costs of your lawyers, experts, or witnesses) in excess of any filing fee you would have been required to pay to file the claim as a lawsuit in a state or federal court (whichever is greater) in the judicial district in which you reside. DashShopping will pay its, and you will pay your, lawyers’, experts’, and witness fees, expenses, and costs with respect to all claims during the arbitration. The arbitrator may award money or equitable relief in favor of only the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. Similarly, an arbitration award and any judgment confirming it apply only to that specific case; it cannot be used in any other case except to enforce the award itself. To reduce the time and expense of the arbitration, the arbitrator will not provide a statement of reasons for his or her award unless requested to do so by all parties.
YOU WILL NOT AGREE TO ACT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST KMART IN ANY COURT, OR IN ARBITRATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE KMART SITE, KMART’S ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL, AND MOBILE SMS (TEXT) MESSAGES KMART SENDS TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE KMART SITE), THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A USER. THIS SECTION (CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION) WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND KMART.
DashShopping or you may seek injunctive relief in any state or federal court in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and Company and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in Chicago, Illinois, USA for injunctive relief purposes.
By visiting DashShopping Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and DashShopping Site.
Contact and Violations
Please contact us with any questions, or report any violations of these Terms. You can find contact information for DashShopping here: DashShopping Contacts
For claims or requests for arbitration, see the Confidential Arbitration section of these Terms.
One or more patents may apply to this Web site, including without limitation: U.S. Patent Nos. 5,761,649, 5,970,474, 6,330,592, 7,963,441, 8,015,068, 8,301,504, D619,603, D619,604, D619,605, D619,606, D619,607 and D620,021.